Our Training is about educating ourselves about mental health and how to best to improve our wellbeing.
‘’Continuous Directed Change’’ has been written and developed as a result of many years of study and teaching. It is a system that aims to support people to learn about the positive ways of acting, thinking and behaving that can support us to optimise our wellbeing.
Please have a look at my video below for an introduction to Continuous Directed Change.
The program uses a combination of neuroscience, cognitive therapy, mindfulness, goal setting, and other personal development techniques to create a nine-step framework to enable people to reach the goals that will help them to embed positive habits into their lives.
- The course aims to be both therapeutic and supportive, but is not a support group or therapy, it is an educational training course that is based on taking action.
- The framework is used to implement techniques focused on developing a healthy relationship to self, to others, and the world.
- Its aim is to empower you to believe there are things you can do to help yourself, and give you a structure to help you to do just that.
- It helps to improve mental health, build resilience and optimise well-being.
- Its success relies on you taking action to try out the steps.
- It’s complementary rather than alternative.
- It’s about optimising personal wellbeing not driving for an unattainable ideal or comparing ourselves.
- We focus on building fundamental self-esteem.
- It is a long-term program, not a quick fix.
- The only person we have the power to change is ourselves.
- Continuous Directed Change is practical and strategic and adaptable.
All services delivered by Hapus Training whether 1:1 or group, for organisations or individuals, and is adapted from and based on this training and approach.