ADHD coaching can
- Create a safe space to help you explore difficulties you are struggling with
- Help you to reduce feelings of shame and guilt
- Support you to identify your strengths
- Knowledge and techniques to help you manage your ADHD challenges
- Support to set realistic goals, keep you accountable, and manage expectations
Coaching sessions take place on zoom or if you can travel to Cardiff then in person sessions can be arranged.
Sessions generally last for an hour, although the first session is generally longer around an hour and a half.
Sessions include strategies and techniques for you to practice at home, and generally take place every 3-5 weeks.
The number of sessions needed depends very much on you and what you feel you need, any where from 2-3 sessions to a long-term arrangement.
Session’s cost £60.00 for your first session and £50.00 for all sessions after that.
Access to Work funding
You may be able to fund sessions via Access to Work.
If you are working and have been diagnosed with ADHD, you can apply at https://www.gov.uk/access-to-work. This government fund is designed to help you manage your work life better. This is not means-tested.
Get in touch
Thanks and very best wishes